Boards let you organize your work like sticky notes that you can move across columns. They give you a clean, visual overview, with all the same power of a project in List View. Add items to your board, then drag and drop to move the workaround or track it through multiple stages.
1 . Click on "New" button given on the right side to add a new task, bug, epic or a user story.
2. Add a title, priority, start date, end date and assign your task a team member.
3. Use drag and drop method to prioritize your tasks based on your needs.
4. Manage and add new custom swimlanes if required apart from the default, " Open", "In Progress" and "Closed"
5. Click on " Group by" icon to group tasks based on assignee, priority or type.
6. Easily filter out all your tasks separately by choosing the option of "my tasks"
7. Use these advanced quick filters to slice and dice your tasks.
8. Add your own searches as saved filters and convert them into a board easily
For example, you need a saved filters of all your tasks that are "in progress".
a. Arrange your tasks in a kanban way
b. Use quick filters to sort just the one's "in progress" based on statuses
c. Once you have the list of "in progress" tasks filtered out click on "save view as"
d. Name your saved filter and choose the visibility option and click on save
e. Your custom saved filter of "in progress items" will be ready to use, opt for a kanban or list view to see it.
8. Freshrelase provides a variety of ways of how you sort and filter your list of tasks. Some people like to set the order manually and we have the option of list view for that. Click on the list option given to you on the right side
9. Import all your data as CSV files by choosing the "import" option given to you