Yes, you can import your test cases in a CSV format. To import,
1. Go to Test Case Management
2. Click on Import > Upload the .csv file
3. Map .csv columns with Freshrelease fields > Import
4. Once your import is complete, you will get an email confirmation.
Important: There's a sample .csv file attached in this article as a reference.
1. Sections that are present in the .csv but not in Freshrelease will be auto-created during import.
2. Values in the .csv should be separated by a comma ',' and not any other character.
3. To import cases to a nested section, you enter them in .csv as "Section 1 > Subsection 1". In this example, you are importing the cases to "Subsection1".