Yes, you can import your test cases in a CSV format. To import,
1. Go to Test Case Management
2. Click on Import > Upload the .csv file
3. Map .csv columns with freshrelease fields > Import
Once your import is complete, you will get an email confirmation.
1. Sections that are present in the .csv but not in freshrelease will be auto-created during import.
2. To import cases to a nested section, you enter them in .csv as "Section 1 > Subsection 1". In this example, you are importing the cases to "Subsection1".