You can now setup reminders for your projects and tasks so that you don't miss important dates.
1. You can setup a reminder that alerts you via email 1 day before the deadline for a task.
2. Setup a reminder that alerts 5 days before you need to start a project.
1. Start and end date reminders for projects
2. Start and end date reminders for tasks.
New notifications for project events,
1. Notify when a project is assigned to a user
2. Notify when a project is re-assigned to another user
3. Project start and end date reminders
4. Notify when project dates are re-planned
5. Notify when a project has completed
New notifications for task events,
1. Notify when a task is re-assigned to another user
2. Task start and end date reminders
ETA: May 2020
Any update on this arriving soon?
This feature is now live. There was a slight delay in rolling it out to everyone due to a few last minute enhancements. You can enable reminders from Notification Settings section under your profile.
@Steve Farbota - Yes, it would notify the new assignee and the old assignee.
I see this has an ETA for May 2020. Does that mean it is coming soon? Also does "Notify when a task is re-assigned to another user" mean that both the new assignee and the old assignee would receive an email when the task is reassigned?