You can now setup reminders for your projects and tasks so that you don't miss important dates.
1. You can setup a reminder that alerts you via email 1 day before the deadline for a task.
2. Setup a reminder that alerts 5 days before you need to start a project.
1. Start and end date reminders for projects
2. Start and end date reminders for tasks.
New notifications for project events,
1. Notify when a project is assigned to a user
2. Notify when a project is re-assigned to another user
3. Project start and end date reminders
4. Notify when project dates are re-planned
5. Notify when a project has completed
New notifications for task events,
1. Notify when a task is re-assigned to another user
2. Task start and end date reminders
ETA: May 2020
I see this has an ETA for May 2020. Does that mean it is coming soon? Also does "Notify when a task is re-assigned to another user" mean that both the new assignee and the old assignee would receive an email when the task is reassigned?
Any update on this arriving soon?
This feature is now live. There was a slight delay in rolling it out to everyone due to a few last minute enhancements. You can enable reminders from Notification Settings section under your profile.
@Steve Farbota - Yes, it would notify the new assignee and the old assignee.