Start a new topic

Active Directory/Azure AD SSO integration

We would like the ability to log in to Freshrelease with our Active Directory/Azure AD credentials. In Freshservice, we are able to sync the accounts with our Azure AD accounts and even log people in automatically with SSO (single sign-on). However, I don't see any option for this in Freshrelease.

In fact, after enabling SSO in Freshservice, it looks like the connection between my FS and FR accounts was at least partially broken. I no longer see the colorful grid icon in the bottom-left corner that was previously allowing me to easily toggle between the 2 services.

Is Azure AD SSO in Freshservice incompatible with Freshrelease integration? Is Azure AD SSO planned for Freshrelease in the near future? If not - would it be possible to add it to your roadmap? Our teams would find it incredibly useful!

1 person likes this idea
1 Comment

Hi Steve Farbota,

Azure AD SSO support in Freshrelease is planned around March 2020. We are putting our best efforts to implement this at the earliest possible. 

// In fact, after enabling SSO in Freshservice, it looks like the connection between my FS and FR accounts was at least partially broken....
This is due a technical limitation in our authentication backend. We will resolve this when we support the AD SSO in Freshrelease. As a workaround, you can create a browser bookmark for Freshrelease URL, which can help for quick navigation. (However Freshrelease Authentication will be performed through our Freshworks Authentication service)

Login or Signup to post a comment