Start a new topic

Overview of items a person is mentioned in

A person only receives an e-mail about an item where the person is mentioned in. I receive a lot of e-mails a day, therefore I cannot respond quickly on the items where I'm mentioned in.

1 person likes this idea

Hi Shelana Thakoer,

This is a good suggestion. We will add this to our Feature Requests list and analyse about suitable solution to handle such cases. As a temporary workaround, you can create a filter in your email clients with a condition as 'sender is no-reply@freshrelease.com' 

To elaborate on this: we run about 6 projects with Freshrelease. It currently is very time-consuming to verify the open tasks which are assigned to you. You have to open each project 1:1 and then open a view and group it on assignee. It should be great to have a single "board" with items assigned to you or comments you are mentioned in.

Hi Sjaak Overgaauw,

We are already analysing about possible ways to list assigned items across the projects. We will definitely support this soon.

Listing mentioned items is a little complex ( considering the one-to-many associations and also the granularity at the comments level) - hence we will not take this immediately. However, we will check for a better workaround asap.

1 person likes this

Great, good to hear! :)

Login or Signup to post a comment