A few months back, we launched the Freshrelease integration app on Freshservice's marketplace to help IT teams around the world easily track issues and collaborate better with development teams to resolve them faster. We have got great feedback for this integration and a lot of feature requests around it. So, we are enhancing it with even more powerful capabilities.
We are working on a native Freshrelease capability right within Freshservice. The following are the features that we are bringing with this new integration,
1. IT Agents can create or link a Freshrelease item from Tickets, Problems, and Changes.
2. IT Agents can see the type and status of linked Freshrelease items.
3. IT Agents get free read-only access to linked Freshrelease items.
4. IT Agents can @mention developers on Freshrelease to discuss.
5. Status updates to Freshrelease items will be added as private notes in Freshservice.
6. More than one Freshrelease item can be linked to Freshservice Tickets, Problems, and Changes.
1. Developers can see all the linked Tickets, Problems, and Changes for an item.
2. Developers can see the type, status, etc. of linked Freshservice items.
2. Developers get free read-only access to linked Freshservice items.
3. Developers can @mention Agents on Freshrelease to discuss.
We have slated this feature to be launched by the end of September 2019. It will be available to all customers on the Estate and Forest plans of Freshservice.
We have an interesting challenge that you may be able to help with... We currently use FreshSales and FreshService, but want to integrate Freshrelease with Freshervice and use it as an onboarding project management tool.... We have started to create Task lists and tasks that map the order and the process that we use for onboarding... Firstly, we want to be able to re-order the task lists and task into the correct sequence.. from what I can see there is no way to click and drag them, and the filtering does not help as it is limited to the four basic options which do not help us... Also, we want to associate a FreshSales Ticket (which is the onboarding request) to each individual project.. (each project will follow the same process template) - and we want one of the final tasks in the project to include the ticket closure. Is this something that can be configured as I am unable to find anything in the knowledgebase... Thanks