At times, you might want to invite someone to one of your projects to show them updates on what your team is working on. This could be a client you work with, a partner to your business, a senior executive in your company or a cross-department colleague. The "Guest user" capability allows you to add these occasional users to projects and give them a read-only view of the project.
What can guest users do?
1. Guest users get a read-only view(mostly) of the project.
2. They can create new items
3. Collaborate on items using comments
4. Follow items to be updated on progress
5. They will have access only to the projects they are invited.
We expect this feature to be launched by the 1st week of September 2019. Guest users will be billed the same amount as regular users.