Start a new topic
In Progress

Sprint board

We're trying freshrelease and i think it would be nice to order task by priority descending rather than ascending in the sprint board. (Or allow to choice the order).

Developers rationnaly take the first task of the list rather than the last ones.

And when you group by priority, it would be beter to automatically filter on the first selected priority

I think you could also make it more readable on this board by using column size relative to the screen size. With 3 column per default, only half of my screen is used and it make it hard to read the cards without opening it.

Furthermore, when setting a task "In progress", it would be nice to allow auto-assign to the one which did it.

The tool is nice to now. Simple and efficient.

1 person likes this idea

Hi Jean-Philippe Bayard,

//order task by priority descending rather than ascending in the sprint board. 

We assume, you are referring to the order of priorities in the Group by Priority view. If this is the case, yes we will reverse the current order as you have suggested.

In case, if you are referring to the order of cards in the swim-lanes, currently we are working to support custom ranking (as in our Roadmap board) in sprint boards and we hope that will be helpful to you.

//
make it more readable on this board by using column size relative to the screen size
This is a good suggestion and we will definitely put our best efforts to support this soon.

Pratheeswaran R
(Freshrelease team)

Hi Jean,

We have recently made enhancements to the board, so users can reorder cards in a column to prioritise them.

What's coming up next on the board

1. Ability to filter items by their attributes

2. Ability to quick create items on the board

3. More actions on cards for

a. Quick move to top

b. Assign to me

c. Copy URL

d. Change type

e. Delete

Login or Signup to post a comment