You can export your analytics data which can come in handy when you want to perform rigorous analysis, with your BI tool. When you export your data from Analytics, you'll receive the .CSV file through email or an API link.
Exporting your data
You can export data from a report/widget by clicking on the 'Export button' in the navigation bar. Once you do, the PD
A quick guide to scheduling a data export:
Login to your support portal as an Administrator/Supervisor.
Go to Analytics > click on the All Reports drop-down > Choose Data Exports.
Click on Create New Export.
- Give it a Name, Description and choose a Module from which you want to export data: Tickets, Timesheet, Surveys, Survey results.
- Choose when you'd like to receive the export from the Schedule dropdown field (Daily, Weekly or Hourly) and then set the required time.
- Set any Filters of your choice. All your dropdown and dependent fields will be displayed.
- Choose the Ticket fields and/or Tag fields you want to include in the CSV file.
If you'd like to receive the file via API
Copy and paste the URL in your Business Intelligence tool.
Once you hit the API from your BI tool, you will receive a response in the following format:
- The URL parameter holds the link to the latest export file for that schedule. The file will be available for 30 days from the date of creation.
A quick guide to accessing your data exports:
To view the exports that you had scheduled, go to Analytics > click on the All Reports drop-down > Choose Data Exports.
You'll be able to view the Title, Frequency, and the Status of your data export here.
Click on the Title to open a data export schedule, and use the Active toggle to deactivate a schedule.
Use the download button that appears when you hover over a scheduled export to download the available data exports
An export once scheduled cannot be edited. You will have to delete it altogether and create one afresh. Use the delete button that appears when you hover over a scheduled export.
Note: You might need assistance from a developer to hit the API, so please ensure that they have access to the API key of the person who created the schedule.
Take me to the Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshrelease and Freshteam support portals.