Workflow autopilot allows freshrelease to automatically update status of tasks based on events in source control software like Github and Gitlab. If you are using any these source control tools, then your developers don't have to worry about constantly update task status after something gets done.
1. Automatically move task status to "In Progress" when developers commit code for a task
2. Automatically move task status to "In Review" when developers raise a pull or merge request
3. Automatically move task status to "Ready to test" when a pull request is merged
Steps to enable workflow autopilot
2. Go to Project Settings > Workflows > Autopilot
3. Click on configure > Enable events you want freshrelease to listen and configure statuses.
4. Important: After configuring the statuses in workflow autopilot, make sure that all your workflows actually allow these status movements.